Sunday, June 20, 2010

What the hell is Uncle Jeff up to? - Part III

While I had planned Part III to be "What the hell is Uncle Jeff up to? - The College Years", I can see the writing on the wall. The cold hard forces that be are going to shut me down.

The people have spoken. And they have been heard. If its Ace and Ben you want, Ace and Ben you shall have.

For those that do not know, our two wee heros are in adventurous Oklahoma this week, kicking things up a notch with Grandma and Grandpa.

This photo is an example of brotherly love. And it highlights the importance of water safety. Good job boys!



And this is an example of a coordinated attack. Sorry Grandpa, you're out numbered and out gunned...





Now Oklahoma has much more to offer than life jackets and squirt guns.

Oh yeah, much more.




Like FISH!















And RACOONS!!!




Mmmmmmm MMMMMMM! Nobody makes Racoon-Fish Casserole like Grandma! You're in for a TREAT Ace and Ben!!








And there you have it, adoring fans. Your weekly fix of Ace and Ben. This is Uncle Jeff signing off. To my sister, go ahead and change your password. I'm done.

And to my nephews...be good.
Uncle Jeff is WATCHING...

2 comments:

HK said...

Are you SURE this guy is part of our family and not some horrible mix-up/bad joke played on Aunt Pat many years ago in the hospital?? He CAN'T be one of us!

wildboymama said...

Hmm...I seem to remember his antics being compared to your dad's when he was a kid. Otherwise, I'd agree.