So while Ace and Ben are on vacation in Oklahoma and their mother is ... i don't know...maybe learning how to sleep late again? Anyway she's NOT doing this blog so I thought I'd hack in with a new series.
This series is going to be WAY more interesting.
Its called "What the hell is Uncle Jeff up to?"
See the dead grass where the boat trailer used to sit? Notice anything? Like no boat trailer? Because Part I is all about how Uncle Jeff sold his boat today! Hurray! Now its time to start shopping around for a super big new mega yacht. One with giant twin 4-stroke Yamahas just like Grandpa Mike. But Uncle Jeff's boat will have two engines so it will go super duper fast.
Now lets look at Uncle Jeff holding his check for MILLIONS and MILLIONS. He can’t wait to cash it.
Will it bounce? If it does he'll be super duper sad. Just like he was when he forgot to water the lavender plant. I don't think its gonna make it...
But we should think happy thoughts! In fact, maybe its time to celebrate. But where to start? Oh where oh where to start? How about the liquor cabinet!
HURRAY for Uncle Jeff!!!

1 comments:
Hmm...I think I need to change my password.
Post a Comment