The first annual Festival of the Testicle at Lake Texoma was quite the event. My dad and his neighbor cooked up loads of calf fries, lamb fries, and sissy fries (chicken nuggets) and pleased crowds of people. Yes, the buddies ate calf fries and lamb fries, as did Steve, who also went back for seconds. I ate a tiny bite after I was told I couldn't buy a t-shirt next year otherwise, but mostly loaded up on the delicious pot-luck sides and desserts that the neighbors brought.
There were lots of cow-themed games for the kids - pin the tail on the bull, bull ring toss, a cow pinata, and a bull bean bag toss. The buddies played all the games right alongside the big kids and thought it was just great.
You can be sure we'll be back next year for the second annual - for the good company rather than another helping of fries.
More Festival pics
Monday, September 04, 2006
The First Annual Festival of the Testicle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment