Thursday, May 06, 2010

Mother's Tea


Ace and Ben's pre-school class treated all the moms to a Mother's Tea this morning. The buddies served up strawberries (which they then ate off my plate), grapes (which they also ate), powdered donuts (yep, they ate them), and banana cake (I actually got to eat this!) and raspberry tea.

There were also a few songs, a story, and gifts for all the moms. But the best part was guessing which of the two portraits were me and hearing what the kids all had to say about their moms.

My Mother
by Ben

My Mother has brown eyes and black hair. She is 35 years old. My mother is prettiest when she wears pink. When Mom has free time she likes to work. Mom is really funny when she says silly things. I love when she cooks chicken marsala, but I don't like chewy meat. She likes me to help her build with legos. I love her very much.


My Mother
by Ace

My Mother has brown eyes and black hair. She is 16 years old. My mother is prettiest when she's cleaning. When Mom has free time she likes to sweep. Mom is really funny when she makes silly faces. I love when she cooks spaghetti and meatballs, but I don't like chicken marsala. She likes me to help her cook. I love her very much.

1 comments:

Stefanie said...

OMG, that is so stinkin' cute!!! :)