These days, when I know there will be a holiday party sign up sheet at our pre-school, I find myself rushing to get there early to have first dibs. Because, who would want to bring grapes or baby carrots or juice boxes when you could do something like this:
It's even better that the buddies can help me create the goodies. We happily spent our afternoon today listening to music while baking and decorating bunny cupcakes.
We ran out of time to make dinner so we had an impromptu tea party dinner on the back deck. Both boys told me the tea (a root beer from waaaay back in the fridge) was yucky and requested water and milk.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Bunny Cakes and Tea Parties
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ok seriously....those are so cute that I'm making those ASAP with the kids. A and B are so cute. Look at those smiles. You are a great momma!
-Shannon
Post a Comment