Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Lake Boys

As we walked into pre-school this morning, I commented on what a beautiful day it was. And so Ace said, "I know! We should go to the beach after school!" Indeed we should! I posted a message to just about every person I know in the Austin area, since a beach trip is always more fun with friends. We didn't get a single taker, so I called up my cousin, a fellow "Adventure Mom", who jumped at the chance to join us.

We quickly raced home, changed into our swim suits, grabbed our sand toys from their hook in the garage, packed a cooler and headed on our way. When we arrived, we did a little dance for joy. We love spring-time!


And then we busied ourselves with our sand toys.


And jumped off the pier about a dozen times each, into the chilly water.


And built roads and castles and swimming pools and houses with the cousins.

We wish every day could be like today!

0 comments: