
Granddad, Lisa and Lindsay took us on our second trip to Knoebels Amusement Park. It was even more fun than last year's trip. The buddies ran from ride to ride, barely able to contain their excitement. Both enjoyed the kiddie area, where we spent the bulk of our time last year, but it wasn't long before we figured out that they are now tall enough to ride many of the regular rides too.
They loved the log flume. I told them I thought it was scary but Ace assured me that it was not. And Ben yelled, "Let's do that again!" after every ride. We cut him off at three. Both also enjoyed the Tea Cups and lucky for Steve and I, Aunt Lindsay was willing to take them. They laughed and laughed as they spun around faster and faster.
After a long day of fun, we loaded up in the car and both boys drifted off to sleep for the night.
More pics here.
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Knoebels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment