Friday, May 11, 2007

Our Month of Fun

Our faithful blog readers are probably wondering what has happened to us. It all started at the end of a very busy April, when I declared the month of May as "The K Family Month of Fun". I wasn't going to volunteer my time elsewhere but was just going to focus on fun activities for my family. Our Month of Fun was on. The universe disagreed.

On the third day of our Month of Fun, both boys came down with a wicked virus. Five days of sleepless nights, 104 degree fevers, asthmatic wheezings, coughs, pukes, and runny noses (all x 2) followed. Just as they were starting to cross over to the world of humans again, I caught the virus. I haven't decided which is worse: caring for two sick toddlers or caring for two toddlers while sick. Either way, I call uncle, Universe. You win.

Ben, taking his breathing treatment all by himself, like a big kid!

Being sick makes Ace tired.

0 comments: