

My whole family was in town today and we really had a great day. Grandma brought the buddies a horsey and they loved bouncing on it. They don't make these horsey's anymore - I'm pretty sure they're not terribly safe and they're probably banned in the United States. But oh, the buddies loved horsey! They'll have to play on it only when heavily supervised by their worrying mom.
We went swimming, played in the backyard, wrestled with cousin Michael, ate lots of good food (including real Philly cheesesteaks cooked by Steve), and those boys crashed hard at bedtime.
Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, I left Uncle Jeff unattended at our computer and he wrote the previous post plugging his movie. But we really did watch it again today, and I really do think it's great. We'll have a Roofers Party soon so some our friends can get a peek at the movie.
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Family Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am VERY jealous of your family time...but we will have some here (Mom, Mike, Dana, & Ahslyn) in less than 24 hours! Miss you all and would love to come play over Christmas...the Knuff's (keeping warm in Helsinki, Finland)
Post a Comment